Sunday, December 2, 2007

Maria's Stamping Marathon blog has a new banner!


This is Maria's new banner for her blog. She knew the name of the blog for sure, but wondered if I could help with the subtitling. As I worked on it, I thought about it, and suggested "work your creativity" because I know that if I don't use my creativity, it tends to falter and doesn't seem as accessible when I really want it. This banner was truly a team effort, and I just couldn't seem to get it quite right to please myself, so I showed her variations, and different styles, and she patiently gave me feedback. :)

This is the final version, and I know we're both really happy with it! I love how calm and clean the design is. If you get the chance, stop by Maria's blog and check out her work and if you're there late in the week, you can leave a comment and be entered for her Friday Freebie drawing!

No comments: