Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Belinda's duo banners

This was supposed to have gone up in September, but it didn't, and I got distracted from checking!

These banners were done for Belinda's two blogs, My Stampin' Pad and The Stampin' Buzz.

You can see that they look like the viewer has just moved to the left a little allowing for more of the pond scene to be shown. This allows the blogs to look similar, but have their own personality.



Belinda also ordered a watermark and a couple custom signatures one with the frog on the lilypad and one with well, a lily on the lily pad.


I'm sorry I don't have a copy of the watermark right now. I'm not at home with my files handy, but this gives you the idea of her overall project. This was a really fun project and Belinda was lovely to work with! Be sure to check out her blog(s). :)

No comments: