Thursday, August 9, 2007

I thought I deserved a new face on my design blog

How's this for change?! I just couldn't resist setting up a new layout and creating a new header for myself. It's incredibly thematic, and I have no idea how long I'll keep it, but it's sure DIFFERENT!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm taking the weekend off of design work to go camping with my husband and a couple of friends, but if you like the new banner, please be sure to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Stamp Your Art Out said...

I love it! I wish I had your talent :0) I've already had lots of comments about mine. You'll probably have some more business soon :0)

Hugs,
Yvonne

Debby said...

Wanted Dead or Alive immediately makes me think of Bon Jovi. Hmmm. Where's a pic?

I like it!