Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Encre et papier - new banner in place


Marthe Simard from Quebec hosts a blog for her downline. She's another demonstrator who needed a bilingual banner (I'm so impressed with these French/English speakers!!). It's a password protected blog, so I can't give you the address, but I wanted to show you the You Make Me Happy-based banner that she requested. I did my best to recreate the stylings of the Stampin' Up set from the current mini catalog because it's Marthe's favorite set. She really seems like such a lovely person and was wonderful to work with. Her watermark is on the way, and I'll share it when it's complete.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa, I love this banner! Wow, did you know you'd be getting all this business form French Speaking Canadians?

You do great work, it's no wonder people go to you for their designs!

I still get lots of complements on my banner, thanks again!
Carolynn