Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CeeCee's blog has a new banner!


I've just completed work on Catherine Côté's new blog banner. One of the tricks to her banner was finding a good looking font that could handle the accented 'e' in Creations, but we found one and it's fabulous. A really good looking serif font. She has some VERY cute creations on her blog, so be sure to stop by and check it out!

(Edited to add: I don't know what's wrong with me, but this has been sitting in my drafts file since MAY 1. Catherine, if you've checked in looking for this post, I'm SO sorry, I apparently just spaced it!!)

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

Melissa,
I really don' mind the wait. Your work is fabulous and you have been sooooo patient with me. You never complained when I had you change the colors over and over again, hahah! The fonts are just perfect. It was such a pleasure doing business with you. I'm already thinking of a brand new schemes with a fall/winter motif.
Thank you, again, for your beautiful work. CC