Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Carol's Cards - banner complete!

Carol is the second of my blog candy winners to claim her prize.


I know this is bragging. Really, I do. But aren't these flowers the cutest?! When Carol told me she liked the look of Stampin' Up's current set, Doodle This, I knew just what to do! I drew these flowers with a black felt tip pen, scanned them, laid them out, and colored them in. This banner went up on Carol's site this morning.

Carol was SO easy to work with, and when I emailed it to her for a preview, and asked if she had changes, she simply said she LOVED IT. What a great feeling to give someone something that I am so proud of and have her love it, too. Carol's blog is brand new, but it's all dressed up and ready to go.

1 comment:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW Melissa I had no idea that you create blog banners, this one is beautiful. Carol is going to love it.